What's the biggest drag about meal planning? You got it, finding new ideas!
So you check out new recipes on the internet, bookmark them, but often forget to go back and make them, right?! Well, we've got just the fix:
For Firefox and Chrome browsers:
- Drag the blue link below (that says "Add to Cozi Calendar") to your browser's toolbar. (This means the little section at the top near your URL bar.) Add to Cozi Calendar
- It will place a little icon on your toolbar that says "Add to Cozi Calendar"
- For Chrome browsers, you may need go to Tools and select "Always show bookmarks bar" before you drag the link to your toolbar.
For Internet Explorer browsers:
- Right click on the blue link: Add to Cozi Calendar
- Choose “Add to Favorites”
- If you get a security warning, say Yes. Don’t worry, we won’t introduce any malicious software
- In the Add a Favorite dialog, choose Favorites Bar in the “Create In” field Now it’s on the Favorites list.
Now you can navigate to a recipe page - any recipe page. Once you find a recipe you like, click on the icon or item in your favorites list, "Add to Cozi Calendar/Add to Calendar" and it will pull up your Cozi calendar and let you pick a date to add that recipe name and link info.
Try it right now.
Here's the link to drag (don't click, just drag) one more time.
Please come back and tell us how it worked out!