Here are INSTRUCTIONS for setting up Cozi to show the daily weather forecast for your zip code:
(Note: this is really easy but you might want to print these instructions, so you can read them as you go along. It takes about ONE MINUTE to do the whole thing.)
- Login to your Cozi calendar.
- In another tab or window, go to www.wunderground.com.
- Type your zip code in the Search box at the top.
- In the top right corner, to the far right of your city's name, there are four icons. The right-most icon is a down arrow. Hover over this down arrow until the blue menu appears. Move your mouse to the item "Download iCal" and then right click. Left click on Save link as / Copy shortcut / Copy link location. Now you've copied the weather iCal for your city.
- Go back to the Cozi Calendar.
- Click Settings (on the left menu).
- Click Calendar.
- Click Schedule and Internet calendars
- Click "Internet calendar" at the bottom under "Add a..."
- Paste the weather iCal into the the calendar URL text box and click "Add"
- Choose which people the events should show up for and click "Done"
Done! If you try this, please leave us a comment and tell us what you think!