As you navigate through your account today, you’re likely to notice a few new improvements to Cozi. Some changes are cosmetic- a new background design! Some changes are more substantive- a new appointment dialogue box to make it easier to enter recurring appointments! Here’s a rundown on the new updates:
- Monthly View: You can now see more weeks in the monthly view. Depending on the number of appointments you have scheduled, you can see between three and five weeks in the monthly view. If your schedule’s so loaded that you’re not able to view the entire month at a glance, the rest of the month is just a quick scroll away.
- Appointment Dialogue Box: It’s now easier than ever to enter recurring appointments via the appointment dialogue box. To try it, just double-click on a date to open the box. From there, enter your appointment information, and check the “Repeats” box. You’ll see recurrence options in blue; by clicking on these options, you’ll be able to choose your own recurrence schedule. Use the “From” box to select the start date for the schedule, and the “To” box to select the end date for the schedule. If you want to add a reminder, check the reminder box, and then select the timing. Click “Save” and you’re done!
- Mobile Settings: Just add your phone numbers to the mobile settings page, and then follow the prompts to verify your numbers so that you can receive texts and reminders from Cozi. You’ll automatically be alerted if there’s a problem with receiving Cozi texts on your phone. Not sure if your carrier supports Cozi’s texting features? Just check the list of operators. If you don’t see your carrier listed, please let us know so that we can work to add them to our ever-growing list.
- Width Resizing: When you’re on the calendar page, hover your cursor over the left menu pane to automatically expand the menu pane, including your homepage photo. Similarly, hover your cursor over your calendar to automatically increase the size of your calendar.
- Scheduling Tools: It’s now possible to add additional appointment information into the scheduling tools, such as the sports scheduler, the activity scheduler and the child-care schedule.
These improvements are in direct response to user feedback, so we hope you like the changes! Please let us know what you think, and let us know what other changes you’d like to see in future updates. We appreciate your feedback!